- Venue Center for Planetary Science, Kobe University (CPS)
- Schedule March 28 - 29, 2018 (March 30 is a day for additional/informal discussion)
This workshop is cosponsered by MEXT as "Exploratory Challenge on Post-K computer" (Elucidation of the Birth of Exoplanets [Second Earth] and the Environmental Variations of Planets in the Solar System).
NOTE: Titles of all talks are tentative. Order of talks may be changed.
We do not have a strict schedule. Each talk will have about 1 hour slot including discussions.
- Opening remarks
- TBD Modeling activity in GFD Dennou Club
- Ehouarn Millour (LMD) Planetary atmosphere modeling, database
- Margaux Vals (LMD) Mars water cycle modeling
- Jan Vatant d'Ollone (LMD) Titan atmosphere
- Alexandre Boissinot (LMD) Gas giant (Jovian) atmosphere simulation
- Yuta Kawai (Kobe University) Aqua-planet simulations by the use of a coupled GCM
- Kuriki Murahashi (Hokkaido University) Large eddy simulation of Martian boundary layer
- Takeshi Imamura (University of Tokyo) Observation of Venus atmosphere by Akatsuki
- Javier Peralta (ISAS/JAXA) Spacecraft observation of Venus atmosphere
- Yeon Joo Lee (University of Tokyo) Long-term UV albedo and solar heating variations at the Venus cloud top level
- Maxence Lefevre (LMD) Venus mesoscale modeling
- Hiroki Kashimura (Kobe University) Modeling of streak structure observed by Akatsuki
Sugimoto-san will visit CPS in the afternoon. Please contact with Sugimoto-san if you are interested in talking with him.