This page is a project page development of a Fortran 90 library for many numerical analyses.
The library is named as STPK library.
- Latest Version (0.9.17.0) (2017/10/24 release)
- Document (Japanese Version)
- This document is also included in the TAR archive file.
- demo programs
- To use these programs, you must install some libraries : netcdf, gtool5.
- Some results produced by programs are output as NetCDF format. You can visualized these results to use some visualized software.
- Tools for DCL are included in "demo" directory. Then, if you install DCLf90, you can use the tools. Please see the document how to use these tools.
- List of including subroutines
- Here .
- Intel Fortran + Ubuntu 10.04 or later
- gfortran + Ubuntu 10.04 or later
- g95 + Ubuntu 10.04 or later
- Fujistu Fortran + Red Hat Linux (The super computer of CX400 in Nagoya University)
- Intel Fortran + Red Hat Linux (The super computer of CX400 in Nagoya University)
- Fujitsu Fortran + (The super computer of K-computer in RIKEN/AICS)
- GFD seminar of 2011
- Japanese Version.
Last Update : Oct., 24, 2017 (Satoki TSUJINO)