GFD Dennou Club Gtool project
What is "gtool"?
The Gtool Project designs a netCDF conventions, named Gtool4 NetCDF Conventions, for gridded data used in geophysical sciences, and develops tools based on the conventions.
- Gtool4 NetCDF Conventions
- a self-descriptive storage format for gridded data
- Gtool5 Fortran 90/95 Library
- Fortran 90/95 Library with gtool4 conventions.
- Debian packages
- Copyright & License
- Please see Licences in detail.
- Gt4f90io library
- Fortran90 netCDF I/O library with gtool4 conventions
- Gtool4 Tools/Library
- Fortran 90 Input/output library and visualization tools for Gtool4 NetCDF Conventions
- GTOOL3 GFD Dennou Club version
- GTOOL3: Gridded Data Analysis Tool is a suite of I/O library and analysis/visualization commands written in FORTRAN77. Activities of gtool4 project is based on GTOOL3.