Cartesian Coordinate Axis Routines: Explanation of
Subroutines: Lower-Level Applications (LLA)
Draws labels specified by text.
- Explantion of Parameters
||Specifies the position of the axis on which to draw the label. (See Section 3.2.)
||Specifies the attributes of the label to be drawn. (See Section 3.4.)
| ux, uy
||An array of length n containing the positions to draw the labels
(specified in values in UC).
||A character-type array of length n with character length nc
containing the labels to draw.
||The character length of array ch.
||The length of array ux, uy, ch.
- In this package, there are two ways to draw labels. They are, in UXPLBL/UYPLBL,
The internal variable 'LBTWN' specifies which of these
two is selected. When 'LBTWN' is .true., the labels are
drawn in between, and when .false., are drawn on the position. (The initial
value is .false..) However, even when a label is specified to be
drawn in between, it is not drawn when it is larger than the space between the
two points. No message is printed.
- draw label CH(i) at position UX(i)/UY(i).
- draw label CH(i) in between the positions UX(i)/UY(i)
- The character height of the label is specified by the internal variable 'RSIZELi'.
- The angle of rotation of the label text is specified by the internal
- The centering option of the label text is specified by the internal variable
- The line index of the line for the characters in the label is specified by
the internal variable 'INDEXLi'.
- The character length of the text CH(i) is specified
(see CHRLIB in the user's manual for "MATH1"). In other words, all
trailing blanks will be ignored.
- When a parameter besides 'U' is specified as CSIDE, the
labels are always drawn on the outside of the window. When 'U' is specified as
cside, the side of the axis the labels are drawn is specified by the
internal variable 'IFLAG'. When 'IFLAG' is positive, the
labels are drawn above the axis for uxplbl and on the right for ,
uyplbl. When 'IFLAG' is negative, the labels are
drawn on the opposite sides. The initial value is -1.
- The distance between the label to be drawn and the last axis component drawn
is specified by the internal variable 'PAD1'. The initial value is
0.7, when the height of the label to be drawn is 1.