Following softwares should be installed for using dynamp project sample programs.
- netCDF (version 3.6.X or more)
- Version 3.6.2 TGZ, [NetCDF Installation and Porting Guide (Unidata)]
- gtool5 (version 20100924 or more)
- Latest version TGZ, Installation Guide
- ISPACK (version 0.93 or more)
- Version 1.0.0 TGZ, See "README.en" file in above tar.gz file.
- spmodel (version 0.6.1 or more)
- Latest TGZ, Installation Guide
- MPI library
- If you perform parallel computing by using the MPI, install MPI library.
After installing the libraries described above, the program source codes can be compiled and linked with the SPML shell script "spmfrt", as follows.
$ spmfrt MHD-bsnsq_rot-3d-shell_wt_abcn_bench.f90 -o MHD-bsnsq_rot-3d-shell_wt_abcn_bench.out
For the MPI programs,
$ mpispmfrt MHD-bsnsq_rot-3d-shell_wt-mpi_abcn_bench.f90 -o MHD-bsnsq_rot-3d-shell_wt-mpi_abcn_bench.out
Please copy and edit sample shell script for execution. In the script, there are several parameters for computational conditions. After finishing edition, run the script as follows.
$ ./MHD-bsnsq_rot-3d-shell_wt_abcn_bench-1.sh &