This workshop is held on a once-a-year basis to discuss various aspects of fluid dynamics in the fields of earth and planetary sciences. The aim is to promote fluid dynamics to present a function as one of the fundamental languages to describe and understand the geophysical phenomena. Intensive discussion between the researchers in the fields of mathematics, fluid dynamics, computer sciences, and earth and/or planetary sciences is greatly encouraged.
FDEPS 2021, which was planned at the end of November, 2021, is postponed for one year due to the circumustances related to COVID-19.
The materials of past FDEPS seminars are disclosed at FDEPS Archives.
- Organizing Committee (alphabetic order):
- HAYASHI, Yoshi-Yuki (Kobe Univ.) <chief organizer>
- ISHIOKA, Keiichi (Kyoto Univ.)
- ISHIWATARI, Masaki (Hokkaido Univ.)
- TAKEHIRO, Shin-ichi (Kyoto Univ.)
- YAMADA, Michio (Kyoto Univ.) <chief organizer>
- Web contents organizer
- SUGIYAMA Ko-ichiro (National Institute of Technology, Matsue College)
- Contact Address:
- fdeps-staff at gfd-dennou.org